Cuddle, bounce, play and move with your baby in Kindermusik’s newest curriculum. Whether your baby is five weeks or almost 2 years, this class will be perfect for you! With age-appropriate activities for infants, crawlers, and walkers this parent-child music and movement class will help you strengthen those early parent-child bonds, understand your little one's development, and heavily focus on child development and communication with your baby. You will both enjoy instrument play, dance, exploration time, and together timeand you’ll get expert advice and parenting resources based on the most recent research in baby development. Sing & Play has a just-right mix of early-childhood vocal play and language development, together time, and music and movement activities!
- Age Range: 0 to 2 years
- Class Length: 45 minute class each week
- Class Size: Our classes are kept small
to optimize learning and development,
but large enough to encourage
socialization and emotional
What a Parent and Child Will Experience in Class:
- Variety of Music -- Musical diversity builds strong neural in a baby’s forming mind, which is why each Kindermusik semester contains an array of styles, sounds, and genres.
- Instrument Play -- Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develops a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance -- A classroom full of baby and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to crawl and walk and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Together Time -- A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering the parent a place to create special memories with their child, gain new insights into their child’s development, and nurture their child’s natural love of music.
- Expert Advice -- A Kindermusik Educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances a child’s complete development.
- Learning Continues at Home -- With the home materials, the learning continues at home with the child’s best teacherthe parent! Kindermusik educator explains how the musically based activities enhance a toddler’s complete development.